Looking for the career opportunity?
Looking for a place where you can constantly be challenged? Where you can continuously learn? A home for your very best? If the answer is yes, then we may have a career opportunity that is right for you. Of course, 3H people are a breed apart. They’re exceptional. Wonder if you are too? If you have the passion and the experience to be part of a senior team, the desire to exceed expectations and to work in a fun-loving and highly charged environment, we want to meet you.
Not seeing a career opportunity listed that perfectly describes you? Don’t wait until there’s an opening. After all, why would you? We are always interested in talented people, so don’t be shy, send us your resumé. Show us what you’ve got. Make it original and interesting… like you! We promise we’ll take a look at it and get back to you if we feel we should meet. Send us your resumé email@example.com
We’re looking for a number lover…with personality! Are you it?
That’s right, we are seeking to find you, an Accounting Administrator that likes a fast-paced and thriving environment. Of course, you’ll need to have the following basic abilities:
- Keeps records of financial transactions for establishment, using calculator and computer: Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, etc.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger, using calculator or computer. Reconciles and balances accounts.
- Complies reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Compute, type, and mail monthly statements to customers.
- Designates according to kind of records of financial transactions kept, such as Accounts-Receivable Bookkeeper (clerical), and Accounts-Payable Bookkeeper (clerical).
- Complete records to or through trial balance.
- Minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Working Knowledge of Simply Accounting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org