The 3H Communications team was tasked to create an environment for the viewer that does not exist. Create the illusion that the viewer is in mid winter, under extreme cold, when actually it was mid fall – all the while looking great and conveying the message effectively.
Most of you have no idea how much effort and time goes in to making a 30 second commercial, so this post is to highlight some of the tasks involved from the start to the finish line of a 30 second TV commercial.
Watch The New TV Commercial
Things to prepare for when producing a TV Commercial
- Brainstorming creative for the commercial
- Story boarding the sequence of shots
- Casting calls for the actors – The auditions
- Screening the auditions
- Actor Selection process
- Voice Over
- Location Scouting and preparation
- Prop selection, wardrobe selection
- Project co-ordination
- On site crew
- Permits and licensing